Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing new company with a small, but fun-loving team and the chance to grow professionally? Keep reading…
Our developers thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and learning-centric environment. Building SAAS projects, brainstorming the architecture, design, and user experience of new and existing client projects.
If you have a passion for building and designing software, can be self-reliant to contribute to world-class products by working closely with the team to build and design client products at various stages of product development, apply today.
We will expect you to take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. We are looking for aspiring software developers who are passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high-energy, fast-paced environment.
We don’t need you to have an astrophysics diploma (although it will be exciting to talk to you if you have one) to welcome you to our colorful and multicultural team.
To start, we would love it if you have experience building user interfaces and public-facing web applications with responsive design, know how to work with WordPress and WooCommerce, and work in a dynamic environment with international clients.
How to apply?
Send us an attention-grabbing resume/CV, that proves you are not a code monkey (We’ve seen enough copy and paste resumes for a lifetime and we’re only interested in employees/developers that can think for themselves and outside the box. Make yourself stand out from the pile.)
Include a paragraph or two in English as to “Why you are the best fit for our awesome team”. To be blunt, if you aren’t interested in taking the time to write a couple of paragraphs, we aren’t interested in taking the time to read your resume.
Who are we?
Topvine is a cooperative technology consulting firm that consists of a team of trusted IT experts, based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We believe in working together with other talented, and motivated individuals to solve larger problems and complete much bigger projects than we can do alone.
We provide a flexible working environment with remote working opportunities and meet regularly to work together and socialize.
We believe in investing in ourselves and that is why we offer flexible perks to help make our lives easier so we can spend our time doing what we love.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
- This is a 3-month paid internship with no stay at the job guaranteed (you need to earn your sport in the company to stay after the Internship.
- Learn the fundamentals of software development to become a full-stack engineer, this is very hands-on, for you to gain the knowledge needed in order to succeed.
- Collaborate by asking questions, receiving constructive feedback, learning how to collaborate, and being pushed to the next level. These are just a few of the many advantages of being able to work closely with our talented developers.
- By the end of your internship, you will have gotten the chance to contribute to some really amazing projects building a new product. We want to give you the experience and confidence you need to successfully continue your journey as a front-end development professional.
What you will likely need to succeed?
- Topvine is recruiting aspiring software developers to help us realize our vision of functionally beautiful custom software.
- Applicants should have a strong grasp of computer science and be comfortable learning new technologies in any area of the stack.
- Creative problem solving and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team is a plus, as are high standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Code doesn’t have to be your only passion. If you have experience in other fields that could be utilized as the company grows, do not hesitate to reach us.
TopVine is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We support diversity for the benefit and advancement of our employees, products, and clients we serve.