We don’t need you to have an astrophysics diploma (although it will be exciting to talk to you if you have one) to welcome you to our colorful and multicultural team. To start, we would love it if you have experience building user interfaces and public-facing web applications, knowing how to work with WordPress and Woocommerce, and working in a dynamic environment with international clients.
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, and unit testing.
Who are we?
Topvine is a co-operative technology consulting firm that consists of a team of trusted IT experts, based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We believe in working together with other talented and motivated individuals to solve larger problems and complete much bigger projects than we can do alone.
We provide a flexible working environment with remote working opportunities and meet regularly to work together and socialize.
Don’t get stuck in a job that doesn’t value your true abilities. Salaries at Topvine are performance-based and are reviewed every 6 months. We also understand that prices rise and include a min 2% salary raise every 6 months to help fight pesky inflation.
We believe in investing in ourselves and that is why we offer flexible perks and a 30-hour working week to help make our lives easier so we can spend our time doing what we love.
- 1+ year of experience with React or Angular
- Standard HTML/CSS design implementation skills
- Proficient understanding Git
- Problem solver
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work and think independently
- Front and Backend WP/WC problem solving
Nice to haves…
- Curiosity and desire to learn new concepts and technologies
- Experience with plug-in development will be taken as an advantage
- Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
- Responsible team player with awesome communication skills
- SEO optimization at a code/script level
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with WC API
- Online Advertising Implementation at a code/script level
- Ability to understand PHP frameworks such as Laravel/Slim (MVC model)
For fast learners, our company offers the opportunity to learn new languages and work on a diverse range of projects/ frameworks such as:
- Android / iOS Apps
- React-based projects
- NodeJS / Typescript Middleware solutions
- Custom PHP CRM solutions
Your responsibilities will be…
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals such as Back-End Developers, Front-End Developers, and UI/UX Designers
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Build server-side APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc…)
- Participate successfully in an established project management process
- Adopt best practice coding standards, and participate in peer code reviews
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Documenting the development process, architecture, and standard components
TopVine.co is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We support diversity for the benefit and advancement of our employees, products, and clients we serve.